Galleries 历史走廊

Pioneers 先驱 Clans 会馆

Contact us 联络我们

Feedback反馈 Facebook

Temple Events 庙宇活动

Calendar日历

Find temples 寻找庙宇

List列举 Search搜索

Location 地点

Map地图

   Hokkien / Bedok Other temples in this area

> Kuah Na Keng 勿洛檺林宫 Kuah Na Keng 勿洛檺林宫 Kuah Na Keng 勿洛檺林宫 Kuah Na Keng 勿洛檺林宫

Kuah Na Keng
勿洛檺林宫

  Introduction
Kuah Na Keng (gao lin gong) was founded in 1890 by immigrants who brought over the 'Joss Ash' and a statue of Xing Wang Fu Da Ren from the Kuah Na Keng in Yu Hu Village (Nan'an, Fujian). The 'Joss Ash' and deity were initially housed in the homes of villagers in village Kembangan (Bee Hoon Sua). In 1923, a few members of the Ng clan bought a piece of land in the village and constructed a building for Kuah Na Keng, and share the premises with Tiow Hoon Tien. The two temples parted in the 1960s, and in the 1970s Kuah Na Keng started to worship Zhu Fu Da Ren and Li Fu Da Ren. In 1997, Kuah Na Keng moved into Cheo Lim Chin Sun Lian Hup Keng.


一八九零年数位南安玉湖村的黄氏先辈从村里的檺林宫请邢王府大人金身及香火来新加坡,起初是安奉在甘榜景万岸的村民家里。一九二三年几位黄氏族人买下村里一块地来建庙。除了檺林宫之外,庙里还有另一组人的朝云殿,所以当时这庙被称为'檺林宫朝云殿'。在六十年代,朝云殿另起炉灶,豪林宫就只供奉邢府大人,直到七十年代才请朱府及李府大人来庙里供奉。一九九七年豪林宫迁入石林晋山联合宫
  Deities 神明
Main Deity 主神/佛
Lords Zhu Xing & Li 朱邢李三王府大人Other temples with this as main deity


Other Deities 众神/佛
Guanyin (Goddess of Mercy/Compassion) 观音
Five Battalion Commanders (Wu Ying Shen Jiang) 五营神将
Activities 活动
庚子(鼠)年正月初一日 : Usher in the New Year (start on the Eve)
Lunar: 1st of 1st mth - 迎新年(除夕夜开始)

庚子(鼠)年七月廿三日 : 朱邢李三王府大人
Lunar: 23rd of 8th mth - Birthday of Lord Xing, Lord Xing, Lord Li

  Contact Information 联络资讯
Address: 9 Bedok North Street 5, Singapore
Tel: 6441 7080

Operating Hours:
7am to 7pm

Click on "View Larger Map" for driving direction and public transport advice.
想知道行驶方向或查询公共交通路线请点击以下"View Larger Map"。
View Larger Map