Galleries 历史走廊

Pioneers 先驱 Clans 会馆

Contact us 联络我们

Feedback反馈 Facebook

Temple Events 庙宇活动

Calendar日历

Find temples 寻找庙宇

List列举 Search搜索

Location 地点

Map地图

   Hokkien / Thomson Other temples in this area

> Leang San King Temple 龙山宫 Leang San King Temple 龙山宫 Leang San King Temple 龙山宫 Leang San King Temple 龙山宫

Leang San King Temple
龙山宫

  Introduction
Leang San King (long shan gong) was founded in 1928 by the Lim (Lin) clansmen from Long Men Village in Anxi, Fujian. They invited Lord Wen (Wen Fu Da Ren) from their village's temple Long Men An (aka Long Hui Tang) to Thomson Road in Singapore. In the 1960s Leang San King moved to Bukit Timah 6th milestone and then to the current location in 1980.


龙山宫是在1928年从福建安溪龙门村的龙门庵(又名龙会堂)分炉,当时由林氏先驱把家乡的温府大人金身请到新加坡的汤申路设坛。后来迁至武吉知马六英里,1980年迁于现址。
温府大人姓温,名鸿,字德修,生于隋炀帝五年(公元609年),山东济南人。温府大人是唐太宗时期的大臣,有救驾剿匪等大功,后来被玉皇赐封“代天巡狩”。在龙山宫可以看到“代天巡狩”令牌高挂在神龛中央。
  Deities 神明
Main Deity 主神/佛
Wen Fu Da Ren 温府大人Other temples with this as main deity
Lord Jin 金府大人Other temples with this as main deity
Liu Fu Da Ren 刘府大人Other temples with this as main deity


Other Deities 众神/佛
Da Bo Gong (Tua Pek Kong) 大伯公
Five Battalion Commanders (Wu Ying Shen Jiang) 五营神将
Wu Gu Xian Di 五谷仙帝
荣府二王
Activities 活动
庚子(鼠)年七月初三日至七月初四日 : 温府大人,金府大人暨刘府大人千秋
Lunar: 3rd of 8th mth to 4th of 8th mth
Aug - Birthday of Lord Wen, Lord Jin, Lord Liu

  Contact Information 联络资讯
Address: 55 Lorong Puntong, Singapore
Tel: 6459 0881

Click on "View Larger Map" for driving direction and public transport advice.
想知道行驶方向或查询公共交通路线请点击以下"View Larger Map"。
View Larger Map