Galleries 历史走廊

Pioneers 先驱 Clans 会馆

Contact us 联络我们

Feedback反馈 Facebook

Temple Events 庙宇活动


Find temples 寻找庙宇

List列举 Search搜索

Location 地点


   Hokkien / Little India Other temples in this area

> Leong San See 龙山寺 Leong San See 龙山寺 Leong San See 龙山寺 Leong San See 龙山寺

Leong San See

Leong San See (long shan si) is a Buddhist temple built in 1917 by Reverand Zhuan Wu, who brought the statue of Guanyin from Nan'an city of Fujian province. The original temple, known then as Leong San Lodge, was a modest building until it was rebuilt in 1925 by philanthropist Tan Boon Liat, who also donated towards the building of Kusu Island Tua Pek Kong Temple
Leong San See has intricate carvings on its beams and elaborate figurines on its roof.
Leong San See used to run a school within its premises. In order to cater to more students, Mee Toh School was setup beside the temple in 1954.
There used to be a private road leading to the temple from Serangoon Road and the gate (known as Mountain Gate) at the road entrance is still visible today.
Leong San See is affiliated to Poo Thor Jee in Tanjong Pagar.

Leong San See temple
Leong San See Temple in early 20th century


Religious buildings conserved in 2013 受保留建筑物
  Deities 神明
Main Deity 主神/佛
莲峰寺Guanyin (Goddess of Mercy/Compassion) 观音Other temples with this as main deity

Other Deities 众神/佛
Mazu (Goddess of the Sea) 妈祖
Justice Bao 包公
Cheng Wang Ye (City God) 城王爷
Monkey King 齐天大圣
Xuan Tian Shangdi 玄天上帝
Sixty Tai Sui 六十太岁
Hua Guang Da Di 华光大帝
Sun God (Taiyang Gong) 太阳公
Moon Goddess (Yue Gong Niang Niang) 月宫娘娘
Madam Zhu Sheng 注生娘娘
God of Medicine (Bao Sheng Da Di) 保生大帝
Dou Mu Yuan Jun 斗姆元君
God of literature 文昌帝君
God of Marriage (Yue Lao) 月下老人/月老
Activities 活动
庚子(鼠)年四月十五日 : 卫塞节
Lunar: 15th of 4th mth - Vesak Day

  Contact Information 联络资讯
Address: 371 Race Course Road, Singapore
Tel: 6298 9371

Operating Hours:
7:30am to 5pm

Click on "View Larger Map" for driving direction and public transport advice.
想知道行驶方向或查询公共交通路线请点击以下"View Larger Map"。
View Larger Map