Galleries 历史走廊

Pioneers 先驱 Clans 会馆

Contact us 联络我们

Feedback反馈 Facebook

Temple Events 庙宇活动

Calendar日历

Find temples 寻找庙宇

List列举 Search搜索

Location 地点

Map地图

   Teochew / Bedok Other temples in this area

> Seu Teck Sean Tong Yiang Sin Sia 修德善堂养心社 Seu Teck Sean Tong Yiang Sin Sia 修德善堂养心社 Seu Teck Sean Tong Yiang Sin Sia 修德善堂养心社 Seu Teck Sean Tong Yiang Sin Sia 修德善堂养心社

Seu Teck Sean Tong Yiang Sin Sia
修德善堂养心社

  Introduction
Seu Teck Sean Tong Yiang Sin Sia was founded in 1916 by Chen Si Shun, Wu Li Sheng, Yang Yong Chao and Chen Rong An in a shophouse at River Valley Road, with "Joss Ash" from Da Wu Xiu De Shan Tang in Chao'an (Teo Ann), Guangdong, China. The shophouse belonged to Cheng Fa Hao, a business owned by Chen Kai Rong. In the next 10 years, Seu Teck Sean Tong Yiang Sin Sia moved to Tanglin, New Market Road and then back to River Valley Road in 1926. After the war, Seu Teck Sean Tong Yiang Sin Sia was relocated to a bigger premises at North Boat Quay and in 1982 it settled down at Bedok North.
In 1942 a branch was established in the Balestier area, which was relocated to Toa Payoh in 1958.
In 1959 another branch was established in Upper Bukit Timah, which was relocated to Jurong East in 1986.

Introduction to Shantang.


修德善堂养心社于1916年由陈四顺,吴立声,杨永潮与陈荣安史创,香火来自中国广州潮安的大吴修德善堂。修德善堂原址在里峇峇利路的成发号内,后来迁于东陵,再迁于奉教,1926年重返里峇峇利路。战后修德善堂迁于怒吻基,1982年在勿洛北安定下来。
修德善堂分别在1942年及1959年在乌桥武吉知马成立分堂。

《新加坡中华善堂蓝十救济总会》成立于1942年日本军占领新加坡期间,由修德南洋同奉善堂普救善堂同敬善堂诚善社 以及南安善堂五间善堂联合组成。战后加入的善堂包括同德善堂念心社报德善堂南凤善堂众弘善堂崇峰善堂武吉知马修德善堂大芭窑修德善堂
  Deities 神明
Main Deity 主神/佛
Song Da Feng Zu Shi 宋大峰祖师Other temples with this as main deity


Other Deities 众神/佛
Fu De Zheng Shen 福德正神
Activities 活动
庚子(鼠)年九月廿八日 : 宋大峰祖师圣诞
Lunar: 28th of 10th mth - Birthday of Patron Saint Song Da Feng

  Contact Information 联络资讯
Address: 335 Bedok North Avenue 3, Singapore
Tel: 6445 3090

Click on "View Larger Map" for driving direction and public transport advice.
想知道行驶方向或查询公共交通路线请点击以下"View Larger Map"。
View Larger Map