Galleries 历史走廊

Pioneers 先驱 Clans 会馆

Contact us 联络我们

Feedback反馈 Facebook

Temple Events 庙宇活动

Calendar日历

Find temples 寻找庙宇

List列举 Search搜索

Location 地点

Map地图

   Hokkien / Thomson Other temples in this area

> Sin Heng San Teng Tua Pek Kong 新恒山亭大伯公庙 Sin Heng San Teng Tua Pek Kong 新恒山亭大伯公庙 Sin Heng San Teng Tua Pek Kong 新恒山亭大伯公庙 Sin Heng San Teng Tua Pek Kong 新恒山亭大伯公庙

Sin Heng San Teng Tua Pek Kong
新恒山亭大伯公庙

  Introduction
Sin Heng San Teng (xin heng shan ting) is a cemetery previously owned by Hokkien Huay Kuan and it is now part of Bukit Brown Cemetery. Sin Heng San Teng Tua Pek Kong (also known simply as Sin Heng San Teng) is the temple for the cemetery. It is a common practise of the Chinese to pay respect to the deity of cemetery's temple before visiting the tombs.
The temple's history can be traced to 1893, based on the words carved on the oldest incense burner in the temple. A report by Asia Paranormal Investigator mentioned a few steles were found in the temple, which recorded the year of build as 1950 and year of rebuilds as 1950 and 1969.
The original Heng San Teng temple was built in 1828 along Jalan Bukit Merah by the predecessor of Hokkien Huay Kuan, but was destroyed in a fire in 1992. A statue of Tua Pek Kong survived the fire and is now worshipped in Kim Lan Beo.


新恒山亭是早期由福建会馆管理的塚山,现在属于武吉布朗坟山的一部份,而这间大伯公庙就是塚山的庙。依照华人传统习俗,人们会在拜祭祖先之前先到塚山的庙进香。
从香炉上的《光绪十九年》可以推测出新恒山亭大伯公的创立应该在1893年或之前。根据《Asia Paranormal Investigators》的一份报导,庙里的碑文记载新恒山亭大伯公建立于民国三十九年(1950) ,重修于民国五十三年(1964)及五十八年(1969)。
原本的恒山亭大伯公庙座落于惹兰红山,1828年由福建会馆的前身建起,可惜1992年的一场大火把整座庙烧为平地,只有大伯公金身完好无损,如今供奉于 Kim Lan Beo
  Deities 神明
Main Deity 主神/佛
Da Bo Gong (Tua Pek Kong) 大伯公Other temples with this as main deity


Other Deities 众神/佛
Activities 活动
  Contact Information 联络资讯
Address: Lao Sua (Old Hill), Bukit Brown Cemetery, Singapore

Click on "View Larger Map" for driving direction and public transport advice.
想知道行驶方向或查询公共交通路线请点击以下"View Larger Map"。
View Larger Map