Galleries 历史走廊

Pioneers 先驱 Clans 会馆

Contact us 联络我们

Feedback反馈 Facebook

Temple Events 庙宇活动


Find temples 寻找庙宇

List列举 Search搜索

Location 地点


   Hokkien / Choa Chu Kang Other temples in this area

> Yi Do An 虞都庵 Yi Do An 虞都庵 Yi Do An 虞都庵 Yi Do An 虞都庵

Yi Do An

In 1924, Mr Xu Zhen Tao brought the 'Joss Ash' of Yi Do An's parent temple from Fujian Anxi to Singapore. Wu Gong Zushi, patron deity of Yi Do An, was worshipped at Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 (Opposite Haiinn Temple) until a proper temple was built at Choa Chu Kang 12½ milestone (Kampong Cutforth), with Mr Xu Zhen Tao leading the Xu clan in the project.
In 1986 Yi Do An was affected by urban redevelopment and had to move temporarily to Kranji Road. In 1993, Yi Do An moved into Yew Tee Chun Lian He Miow with Dragon Lotus Hill Temple, Soon Leng Keng, Ngoh Hock Temple and Soon Leng Temple.

Yi Do An temple
Yi Do An Temple at Kampong Cutforth (source: NAS)

  Deities 神明
Main Deity 主神/佛
Wu Gong Zushi 吴公祖师Other temples with this as main deity

Other Deities 众神/佛
Five Battalion Commanders (Wu Ying Shen Jiang) 五营神將
Qingshui Zu Shi 清水祖师
Tang Fan Dizhu 唐番地主
Activities 活动
  Contact Information 联络资讯
Address: 7 Choa Chu Kang Street 51, Singapore

Click on "View Larger Map" for driving direction and public transport advice.
想知道行驶方向或查询公共交通路线请点击以下"View Larger Map"。
View Larger Map